Sunday, August 07, 2011

HOT - $5 free from DailyDeelz - NO CATCH WHATSOEVER!!!

What a great incentive!

I just got an email from Paul saying that if  I "LIKE" DailyDeelz on Facebook and then email him, he will add $5 to my DailyDeelz account and anyone can jump in on this deal!

  • FIRST - You will want to go HERE to sign into DailyDeelz
  • SECOND - "Like" DailyDeelz on Facebook HERE
  • THIRD - Email Paul (paul @ dailydeelz.com) tell him simply that you "liked" DailyDeelz on Facebook 
  • DONE!
I am saving my $5 for a really great cheap deal! I have seen massages for only $15! Also, you get a referral link when you sign up and when you get your friends and family to sign up, you get an additional $5 for each referral. There ya go! You can get those free facials and massages! SCORE!
Something is not right with what he has emailed me. I am working with him right now to straighten it out. What I wrote SHOULD be true, that was what was in the emails. I think they changed the rules. I am NOT pleased. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: