Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Diaper Alert - STOCKPILE!

I stockpiled Diapers WAY before Atlas was born and I still have a dozen packs of various sizes... Each pack was about $3 after coupons. I swore unless I ran out or I found a deal just as good, that what we had was what we would have. Thankfully I intend on having more kids so having several left over of each size is fine! Although you can return them to Publix if you dont need them or if you out grow them.

Right now at Publix, the medium sized Huggies box runs $19.99 regularly. There is a coupon in the weekly ad that expires Wednesday for $3 off Huggies. It is a Publix coupon. Stack it with the $3 off Huggies coupon from Sunday's SmartSource (7/17/11 SS) and you spend $13.99 a box!!

Make the deal even better:
buy 2 boxes = $39.98 + tax
Spend $10 on anything else
Use the $5/$50
each box is now $11.50!

I used vitamins and coffee (with coupons) to get the total to $50 before coupons.

Anyone care to guess how many boxes I got!?!?! It's a bit ridiculous.

No comments: