Saturday, July 23, 2011

Walgreens coupons in SS (stack with manu q's!)

According to my El Sentinel (which apparently I only get once every 2 weeks b/c I call and complain sweetly request it again) we will have a handful of Walgreens coupons!

My paper boy is such a cut up. Since I DO have to call every other Monday bc my El Sentinel doesn't come... he left 4 in my driveway this morning! Now, I am certain he is thinking... "oh so you want it every week, huh? Well HERE have 4 today" but I was so happy I could barely contain myself and promptly texted my jogging buddy on her first day away on vacation. I really didnt care that it was 6:45 am. I was THAT thrilled :-)
  • $2 off Huggies Big Pack diapers
  • $2 off Humphreys Teething Relief
  • $1 off Little Remedies products
  • $3 off Lil Critters Gummy Vitamins (190 ct)
  • $2 off Revlon Cosmetics
  • $2 off Lumene Skin Care
  • $2 off Bio-Oil Products
  • $1 off Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks (8.5 oz)

No comments: