Thursday, February 17, 2011

ATTENTION Publix Shoppers - Coupon Policy changing

Rumor has it that the coupon policy is about to change!!!
I am livid and may be living off my stockpile for the next 6 months instead of shopping there.
Here's the deal. They want to STOP accepting competitor coupons!!! WHAT!!?!?!?
Allegedly it is a corporate call to action, but in the next 2 weeks they are going to STOP TAKING COMPETITOR COUPONS!!!

A friend posted this to me on Facebook today and I was like - no, not MY Publix!! Then I was like - ewwwww that puts me back at shopping at smelly old Walmart next door!!! Oh but I will....

I can take my Target coupons to TARGET and use my manufacturer coupons and I promise you I will if that happens. Match MY price or I will find my price elsewhere, Publix. It will be a PITA, but a dollar is a dollar!

No comments: