Sunday, June 20, 2010

Boost - $3 off

Right now you can print a $3.00 off a multipack of Boost nutritional drink coupon HERE.

I drank these right after giving birth. I had been throwing up all night by the time I had Atlas (in the tub) and my doula was quick to dig these out of the fridge. I chugged 2 in a matter of 5 minutes and it corrected my sugar low and gave me a MUCH needed boost (har har) of protein. Plus it was super yummy!!

I don't know when the coupon expires, I havent printed it yet, but Publix often has a store coupon for it in the Advantage Buy Fliers! Save to stack for a great deal!

1 comment:

Raja Shekhar said...

Thank you so much. Just in time. This was on sale this week at Target for 4.99. Printed two coupons and bought two. .50 cents each.

I wish i was able to print the BOGO coupon too (becoming greedy :)). When it comes to my baby, i am like that.

Printed three more $3 off coupons and buy more next week.