Wednesday, August 03, 2011

I Heart MySurvey.com... why?

WOOHOOO!!!!! I just took 3 minutes to fill out a survey about how often I brush my teeth and with what kinds of toothpaste. Now they are going to send me 3 tubes to use for 5 days each and then report back for more points!

I have had surveys everyday for the past 2 weeks with them. Which ROCKS! I have made $30 from them in 2 weeks! And they are reliable too. I will cash my points out at the end of the week and I betcha my check will be here within 10 business days! My toothpastes will be here by FedEx in 3 or 4 days... I'd say by next Monday latest. This is the group that has sent me paper towels and cookies to try out too! They don't tell you the brand until the end, but I have never been disappointed.

If you haven't signed up, use my referral link! HERE

No comments: