Tuesday, December 08, 2009

New site to print coupons!


I try to keep a stash of links available so that if I hit a limit on one site, but still need more coupons for an item, I can stalk out another site for that coupon.

Sure, generally I will give you the links for your coupons, but here is one to go ahead and explore to see if there are any you want to go ahead and print. Remember that most of the high priced coupons are limited and when print limit is reached (from anywhere in the world) then that coupon is GONE >poof<

I like to check each site once a week to see if I missed anything or if anything was added, sometimes you will find that I post an "added" coupon for you to run look for.

CoolSavings is a great place to find extra of those Sunday coupons in print version! Check it out HERE, you will have to enter your zip code and an email (I use my secondary one.) Don't worry, you can change the zip code to look for regional coupons once you get logged in.

No comments: