Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas To All


I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, if you are reading this, turn off your computer and go watch a movie with your family! I hope everyone got something special and had fun today!

Thank you all for making this first few months pretty great for this new blog! I have enjoyed getting to know a few of you and encourage you to post more comments in the new year.

If you find deals I haven't posted, email me! BeaDandelion@gmail.com

Also, take a minute to click on a few ads on the left hand side, or even better, sign up for SWAGBUCKS! These things help me out a little bit with each click, not much but if everyone clicked once a day then I COULD make a few bucks off this website. Stick with me and I'll show you how to save and earn too!

Thanks again everyone! Be back tomorrow with the after Christmas sales!!



No comments: