Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*HOT* Swagbuck Code


Have you signed up for Swagbucks?
If so, use this code until 3pm EST: Season2Bswaggy
Capitalization counts!! Goods for 1 point

Not a member yet? What are you waiting for?

What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a search engine that awards you in the form of Swagbucks (points that can be traded in for prizes.) You can chose from a variety of prizes including gift cards. My favorite is a $5 Amazon.com gift card. It costs 45 Swagbucks. You get 3 Swagbucks for joining and can win anywhere from 2 - 5 a day if you search until you win in the morning and in the evening. I usually win within my first 5 searches. They also have Swagcodes out at least 5 times a week that can be worth 1 - 3 Swagbucks. I always notify you of them on my blog when they are available.

You can go here to join. If you refer someone to Swagbucks, when they win by searching, you win the same amount! It's awesome!

No comments: