Thursday, December 17, 2009

*HOT* Santa has a message for your child! (FREE)


You've got to see this! I don't know how this is done but it's neat! You can get a personalized video message for your child --direct from Santa at the North Pole for FREE right HERE! Just enter in some personal information and you will have a message that's quite personal from Santa! You can even send it to a grandchild or friend.

Shannon said:
I was going to pass on this because it took a little time to do, but I'm glad I did it. I have a 7-year old who desperately wants to believe in the magic of Christmas. She has been repeatedly told by some kids on the bus that Santa doesn't exist. She is certain he does exist but is begining to question certain things. I hope this will help her -- I think she'll be amazed!

No comments: