Thursday, November 19, 2009

YEAH! I am can now refer for MySurvey!


I got a check this week from MySurvey.com for $10. It didn't take but a few weeks to rack up enough points and the longer you stick with them the better the surveys get. I have tried a zillion other survey sites and NEVER gotten a check... never came close!

NOW, if you sign up under me you will get 850 points to start with and I will get an extra 150 points!

They NEVER spam  you, so use your primary email. You can log on each day to see if there is a new survey or you can sit and wait for an email.

They even sent me a few rolls of paper towels 2 weeks ago to "test" woohoooo! We go through those so fast anyhow! I filled out a total of 3 surveys, about 3-5 minutes long each and then cashed in for my check.

I swear on my life this program rocks! PLEASE sign up and see for yourself. Go HERE

8 comments:

Unknown said...

If we use that link you gave us, will it automatically sign us up under you?

BeaDandelion said...

YES! And Brie I am still a member of inbox dollars from when I signed up under you 2+ years ago.. still haven't gotten a check from them! I should be able to get another check next week if I get 1 or 2 to sign up under me... Plus, the more surveys you take, when they send them to you (not skipping them) the quicker they will send you another!

Unknown said...

Well I went through the link you posted, but there is no record of 850 referral points in my points log; only points for the surveys I've now taken.

Unknown said...

And yeah, my cousin was also doing the inbox dollars thing. Such a rip off.

BeaDandelion said...

When you sign up you get that many points. This being an actual paying site, they likely just have to verify everything. I got an email saying that sometimes people will recruit their family members who live in their home or set up fake emails. More than likely they just have to give it a few days to verify that I am not you. Personally I am glad they do that. FINALLY a site that pays on a reliable basis!

Unknown said...

Okay, just checking. I wanted to make sure the referral part of it worked. :)

BeaDandelion said...

Yep it showed on my end as pending.

Unknown said...

Well I can't find anywhere on the site that says anything at all about newly referred members receiving 850 points. Before I heard back from you, I had emailed them, and when they wrote back they said you can only get points from doing surveys. So I'm confused.