Tuesday, November 17, 2009

$10 from MySurvey.com in my mailbox

I got my first $10 check today from MySurvey.com

MySurvey - I love this survey site, its my favorite because they never jip you out of money. The surveys have never shut down on me or told me how I didn't qualify after I spent 10 min doing the survey. It does take longer to earn money with them but they are much shorter surveys than other survey sites. Also I have been with them long enough now that I get to test products. I recently got paper-towels from them to try and review. Also in the beginning, you don't get offered as many surveys as people who have been with them for awhile. I am up to 3-4 surveys a week! And when they send you products to try, they give a few surveys throughout the trial period and can add up to 100+ points!  When you sign up you get something like 850 points! At 1000 points you can cash it in for a $10 check.

No comments: