Friday, November 20, 2009

Toys-R-Us - Immediate Coupon Matchup/SALE


Mr. Potato Head is part of a Doorbuster Deal at Toys R Us starting at 3 p.m. today (11/20) through 1 p.m. tomorrow (11/21). It will be $3.99 and there is a $2 coupon on Coupons.com so that makes it only $1.99

Wonderful experience! There were no Mr Potato Heads on the shelf, but I did manage to get a Mr. Spud set ($5 coupon @ Coupons.com)  I got there and couldn't get any of the employees to help me. I was frustrated as was another woman waiting there, but she walked off before I did. While waiting in line to check out that woman that had been waiting found me and asked how many I still needed. I told her 2 and she just handed them to me! I think she was getting 2 or 3 still, so I guess we got the last. The great news is that both of my nephews will get one for Christmas! I was impressed with how kind some people can be. The employees there still sucked today.



Star Wars action figures are part of the Toys R Us Door Buster sale starting at 3 pm today (11/20) and ending at 1 pm tomorrow (11/21). They will have the Star Wars 3.75" Action Figures 2 for $11.99 (reg $7.99).

There is a $5/20 coupon on Coupons.com

So buy 4 and it will come to $23.98 - $5 coupon = $18.98 or $4.75 each

No comments: