Monday, November 02, 2009

October Tally

Holy cats! This month was MUCH better than last month!


OCTOBER:
Winn-Dixie
* Spent - 46.68
* Saved - 87.91
Albertsons
* Spent - 20.11
* Saved - 5.64
Publix
* Spent - 275.96
* Saved - 970.59
Target
* Spent - 5.87
* Saved - 31.71
Walgreens
* Spent - 23.64
* Saved - 180.52
CVS
* Spent - 12.06
* Saved - 592.91
***I'm not sure I should count $479.94 as they were free Glucose meters I am donating***
****New total saved - 112.97
~~~But damn if I didn't just find an ECB for $6 that expired yesterday. So sad!~~~



TOTAL SPENT: 479.36

TOTAL SAVED: 1869.28
(1869.28 - 479.94 CVS = 1389.34)
 * Not counting the alternate CVS Glucose meters we saved 66% this month on groceries and household products. I have a garage sale on Friday and Saturday to sell all new items. IF I were to sell everything for 1/4th of what they cost over the past 3 months, then I should make $1100. That won't happen, but weirder things have! *

To see the other months tallies you can put TALLY in the search bar or GO HERE

4 comments:

Amy said...

CVS will take expired ECB as long as they are within the same week.

BeaDandelion said...

I think it is actually a Walgreens RR... Do you think they will take those? I was thinking of going back to the nice one on CF/Chic and asking if I could at least get a pack of labels and not even use the whole $6

Anonymous said...

You are selling items you've gotten from walgreens/cvs/grocery stories over the last several months?? or just a yard sale...

-erica

BeaDandelion said...

I am selling all the extra items I have accumulate. I am also selling decor from my wedding, toys from my nephew, brand new clothes and furniture, but the majority is stuff I have stocked up on and now have too much of.