Monday, July 13, 2015

CVS - I'm not happy with you.

So I have been calling around and it seems that some stores are not running the ad this week. Corporate wanted to "test out" how it benefitted from having a weekly ad or not. I am not happy about this, as there are plenty of items I WANT such as the one pictured.
*Buy 2, Use 2 $1.50/1 All Laundry Detergent - Total $1 each

If you are not getting an ad, please call 800-746-7287 and don't call out the specific store, just be kind and keep it general. "I am not pleased that my stores are not running the ad"

UPDATE: They do ask for your location, so I just listed off 3 around me.  Not trying to get any one store called out. I also made sure to tell them I have very good luck with the one I visit most often and always get my Rxs there. Ads resume on the 19th.

Thanks Raja for bringing this to my attention.

No comments: