Thursday, May 21, 2015

*HOT* goPure Fractionated Coconut Oil



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T0UBVX6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00T0UBVX6&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20&linkId=B26JL4WXUBH6SORA


If you know me, you know I use Essential Oils for everything. I also go through a TON of Fractionated Coconut Oil!!

I was thrilled when I was approved through Tomoson to review goPure Fractionated Coconut Oil!

I am very picky as to what I will use on my children, my husband, and myself. I compared this oil to the oil I currently use and loved it. I could not tell a difference. Please note, FCO is not an essential oil, it is a carrier oil to get the essential oils to the body. So my review is 100% relating to how the FCO blends with my other oils and absorbs into the skin.

You can use FCO for many things. Some people use it alone on the skin to conquer dry skin or irritating skin issues. And with goPure Fractionated Coconut Oil being $11 per 16oz bottle, I find it to be ridiculously affordable!

Each bottle contains 100% pure and natural fractionated coconut oil, ideal for use is soaps, lotions, hair care products, ointments and other DIY health and beauty treatments. Fractionated coconut oil offers all the benefits of coconut oil, with the added convenience of an indefinite shelf life, long term stability and resistance to rancidity.
Disclaimer: I received a bottle of this product and all opinions are 100% mine (I have since bought 6 more), I was not influenced by receiving the product. I have also recommended it to several friends for no compensation.

No comments: