Saturday, February 14, 2015

[Review] Stacking Coffee Mugs Set #StackingMugSet


http://tinyurl.com/kvcwhjj

Francois et Mimi Stacking Coffee Mugs Set with Rack, Multi-Colored, 12oz Cups - $29.95 (Reg $39.95)

These are the cutest mugs I have ever seen. When I saw them on Tomoson, I knew I had to apply for them! I was thrilled when I was accepted and they arrived 2 days later! That was fast.

But when I opened the box, the wire rack was rocking. I wasnt sure if that was a feature or if it was defective. The base was not flat. I immediately contacted the company who said there must have been damage during shipping. But 2 days later when the second box arrived, double wrapped in bubble wrap, I opened it up to discover the same thing. I was bummed out. This time though I hand my palm on the base and pulled all the cups towards me with gentle force and after a few tries, I was able to straighten it out. I feel bad that I now have 2 sets when I could have straightened out the first. But I hope this encourages anyone who gets these mugs to try to fix it before returning it. They really did have great customer service.

These cups fit right under the cabinets, but I did have to slid the whole thing out to get a mug, But if you have an island or open counter space, that shouldn't be a problem. They are made of Stoneware Ceramic, so they are microwave and dishwasher safe. They are also lead free.

I really like them so far. They are bigger than my normal size mugs, that means more coffee which makes me a nicer person. :)
Disclaimer: I was given the items mentioned to review. All opinions are 100% mine and are not influenced by anyone else.

No comments: