Saturday, January 10, 2015

Moms Meet - Try Mommy's Bliss Sweet Slumber Bedtime Routine


Apply HERE to try Mommy's Bliss Sweet Slumber bedtime routine!
How it works
If accepted into this sampling, you will be asked to review the product with your group within six weeks after receiving your samples. You will also be asked to fill out a feedback survey online. Please do not complete this form if you are unable to meet these requirements.

This sampling opportunity is only available to Mom Ambassadors. Sign up HERE


*I have gotten a TON of things to share at mommy meetings and play dates. I LOVE to bring snacks for everyone... even better when it is something I KNOW they havent tried. They like it too, I often get coupons!

**For us, we prefer to use Serenity and Balance essential oils to calm the kids (and myself) to go to bed, through out stressful time in the day and to just chill out tantrums. My kids are 2 and 4 and they act like it... I can handle them and calm myself by diffusing essential oils. Check them out HERE

No comments: