Thursday, October 16, 2014

Amazing oil or nail polish rack!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CJ0TZ2S/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00CJ0TZ2S&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20&linkId=VLIU4F7GWANQK2MK

I have 2 of these to hold my oils. I LOVE IT!!! It even holds roller ball bottles!
When I bought my racks, they were $52 each!!! This is a great deal!

Nail Polish Wall Rack (Fit Up To 100 Bottles of Nail Polish) (Metal Frame, Unbreakable) (MANY COLORS) - $33.99 (was $52.99)

  • Pana Brand *Register under Pana* Nail Polish Wall Rack (Fit Up To 100 Bottles of Nail Polish)
  • EXCLUSIVE Right Sold on amazon to only Beauticom, Metal Frame, Unbreakable
  • Dimension: 21" Length X 25" Height X 1.8" Width
  • Holds all kind of brand name Nail Polish such as OPI, Essie, China Glaze, and etc...
  • Color: BLACK Color, Also comes in Color: White, Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Gold, Pink, Purple, & Green

No comments: