Friday, July 11, 2014

[Review] Ring Snuggies make happy wives!

My husband has lost his wedding band while at work. He takes it off when he washes his hands or he will accidentally fling it off. I cant take that anymore! Makes me absolutely insane when I hear it hit the floor!
http://www.jewelrysupply.com/Ring-Snuggies--Ring-Size-Adjusters_p_19561.html
I asked him if he would consider a ring sizer. Having never worn a ring he thinks this is how it is supposed to fit. ummm what? He agreed to the Ring Snuggie and as soon as it got here he put it on. He said his ring felt tight. He hasnt taken his ring off though, in 3 days. He told me today he is more used to it. I informed him, most people DON'T take off their wedding bands. *NOTE: The picture is me holding his ring, the Snuggies goes on the underside of the finger, obviously.
http://www.jewelrysupply.com/Ring-Snuggies--Ring-Size-Adjusters_p_19561.html
I am using one of the Ring Snuggies myself to hold my 2 rings together. I have a wrap around band and before putting a Ring Snuggie on it, it flipped around ... now they stay together!

You can order a box of Ring Snuggies From JewelrySupply.com for less than $5. They come in a package of 6 in assorted sizes so one is guaranteed to fit!

Disclosure - I was given a set of these for my review, all opinions are 100% mine and not influenced at all by the company. It's a $4.49 item that I am thrilled about!

Bonus: The company offers discounts for larger purchases!

No comments: