Friday, May 02, 2014

*CORRECTION* Walgreens- Revlon shadowlinks - FREE

revlon-shadowlink

Originally I had this at Target, but Lyn was right, Walgreens!! I love my readers! Thanks again Lyn!

Revlon ColorStay Shadowlinks Eyeshadow $2.99 BOGO 50% off
-$1/1 Revlon Cosmetics in May booklet 

STACK with
-$2/1 Revlon Eye Product coupon or $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetic in 4/27 SS
Total - 2 FREE


Amy says these eye shadows are really cool, they slide into each other on the sides so you can create your own pallet

1 comment:

bloglyn said...

I think this deal is at Walgreen's, not Target. I could not figure out what you meant by the "May booklet" so, since you referenced Amy, I went to her site and searched Revlon. Her posting says this deal is at Walgreen's which makes sense because they have monthly booklets.