Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Funovation Panel - Gift Cards and more!


The Funovation Panel is survey site that doesnt pay you like the others, but when they roll out new items to test, you can get a REALLY fantastic set of toys to play with! Plus with each survey you complete, you are entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card! Don't worry, the surveys are short and only about once a month.

I generally expect to be paid $3 per survey (or more) or it is not worth my time... but this survey site keeps me interested. By the way, this is not an affiliate site, I have no vested interest in sharing this site with you, just passing along a site I really enjoy.

If you would like to join, click the below link!
https://www.funovationpanel.com/R.aspx?a=82
Note: If you cannot click on the link, please copy and paste into your browser.

No comments: