Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween - The best recipe ideas you will ever get!

grilled cheese jackolantern 200x300 20 Halloween Treats
Want to surprise your kids into eating their lunch? If my kid got a Jack O’ Lantern grilled cheese sandwiche he would eat it up in giggles the whole time!

Shellie posted a whole long list of fun Halloween recipes HERE. My favorites follow:
pretzel chocolate spiders 150x300 20 Halloween Treats
  • Reese’s Oreo Pops by Saving with Shellie - My hubby is going to be asking for these forever if I even dare to make them...

This might be a little too creepy... but its good for the older kids and Halloween parties!

This one might be my favorite

There are simply too many to list tonight. Go to SavingWithShellie to see the rest! Such great ideas! My toddlers might even get  in on the festivities!!! 

No comments: