Saturday, August 24, 2013

Review - Coromega - A squeezable omega-3 supplement

When I was approached to do this review for Coromega, I knew nothing of the product except what they told me. And I'm not putting ANYTHING on my website that I wouldnt use in real life! I turn down all sorts of stuff.

So I asked if I could try it first and it arrived just days later! What an easy way to take your Omega-3 vitamins! That is one I have been AVOIDING because fish burps are the WORST. I recently learned that if it smells bad that means it is RANCID!!!! Ew! I have taken rancid pills before. GOOD fish oils will not make you burp. And should always be refrigerated. Google it - "rancid fish burps" grodey!

This is how they describe it -
Coromega, maker of delicious, squeezable omega-3 supplements with no fishy aftertaste and 300 percent better absorption than traditional fish oil pills.  The company is currently offering a coupon for $5 OFF online purchases, including its new family-size Coromega3 Big Squeeze. The discount code can be accessed on the Coromega Facebook page here.

Coromega3 Big Squeeze contains 3,000mg of fish oil per serving and comes in three delicious flavors! Coromega can also be added into many recipes, for example smoothies or drizzled on ice cream (this month for National Ice Cream Month)! You can see examples here.
It smelled like those lemon cookies that Girl Scouts sell! So at first I tried it right off the spoon...  But it's a fish oil, no getting around that. So it had a mild fish taste. Good new - NO burps! Better news - it's really easy to slip it, undetected, into many many foods and drinks! We drink a lot of smoothies around here, and it is just a little burst of lemon added. And still no nasty burps!

No comments: