Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Homemade - Fun for your kids

11 Summer Time Crafts for the Kids

1. Mind Jars - This is my all time favorite. I enjoyed it so much that I made one of every color in the rainbow and it lines my kitchen window. 

2. DIY Telescope - Girls and boys of all ages will love having their own telescope. Better yet they will love making their own telescope!

2. Animal Crafts for Kids - This craft is geared towards the younger kids, but older siblings will have fun helping the little ones make it.

4. Make Your Own Slime - This craft looks like a ton of fun for adults and kids alike. Once you have these made up the kids will have fun playing for hours.

5. DIY Chalk - The DIY chalk recipe doesn’t look to hard. In fact you could easily make the chalk in the morning. The kids will spend the entire day making you beautiful art.

6. Homemade Water Bombs - I wish I would have been able to play with these as a child. I had water balloons but we all know how long those took to fill up and tie. This craft uses sponges with is genius!

7. Glitter Slime - Girls don’t always like playing with slime but they will love this slime! The girls can add all sorts of different colors of glitter to it and really make it unique.

8. Melted Crayon Art - The melted crayon art project looks amazing! I can see my kids really having fun with this project.

9. Salt Art Jar - This is a craft the kids could do on their own while mom gets some work done.

10. Create Your Own Bubbles - Just about all kids love bubbles and this post shows you how to make your own bubbles.

11. Making Paper Fans - The summer months are hot and nothing like a homemade fan to cool you off. The kids will get a blast out of making this fan.

I have a ton more ideas on my Pinterest page... check it out and follow it! 

Thanks for most of the ideas, Mindi!

No comments: