Thursday, June 13, 2013

Review - SnoozeShade @ Color Me Rad


Last weekend my entire family rad the Color Me Rad 5K. If you know me, you know I love jogging almost as much as I love my family. I have the world's greatest Phil&Ted's double jogging stroller that we packed the kids in and cart them along with us. I was a little worried about the cornstarch in the color bombs bothering the children. That is when I applied to review the SnoozeShade!

*When they heard I had a race that very next weekend, they rushed me the shade! Super friendly folks working there :)

The picture above is of the SnoozeShade attached to my Phil&Ted's stroller and I also tried it on my teammates BOB stroller. Fit great on either! There is a panel in front that you can zip down and roll up so that your kidlet can either look out or sleep in the dark. The entire thing folds up into a wallet sized mesh pouch.

The SnoozeShade is a versatile cover that works with any stroller. It is supposed to protect your children from the sun, heat, chill, rain, bugs... pretty much any natural element. And it totally does... but not so much from cornstarch. In all fairness I found cornstarch in places that I am CERTAIN were not exposed, so I conclude that it does in fact protect your bitty one and allow them to rest while you are on the go! *And it ran through the wash easily and dried in minutes just hanging up.

"Like" SnoozeShade on Facebook.
Check out SnoozeShadeUSA online.
*Use DANDELION as a code to give 20% off and free US shipping


*Disclaimer - All opinions are mine. I was given a SnoozeShade to test out and share with you for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: