Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Swagbucks - We've been slacking... Bonus points here!

So I know I havent been swaggin' as much as I used to and I find that I rarely ever post, mostly just Fridays these days.

So it only takes 450 swagbucks to cash in for a $5 Amazon gift card. I complately pay for Christmas that way! Last year I had $210 to spend on Christmas!

sooo.... did you know you can refer your friends?

  • In the month of April, for every NEW referral you get, you will earn matching Swag Bucks on everything they earn.
  • If your referral earns from any of the earning actions in the topbar (Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover), you will earn matching Swag Bucks.
  • Earning via Swag Codes are excluded from matching.
  • Matching Swag Bucks will not be reflected in your Daily Goal Meter.
  • The Spring Into Action matching SB event is live through April 30th.
  • Your new referrals can use the sign-up code SPRINGIN2SWAG for 50 bonus Swag Bucks when they register HERE.

No comments: