Sunday, April 28, 2013

[Review] Happy Beginnings


I know I really do have a fairytale marriage, but Lorena thought so too and turned out to not be when her husband expectantly leaves her. I found myself absolutely heartbroken for her. She felt trapped and alone, or STUCK in her marriage as she put it. He was moving on, she couldn't. Though I have never been through that, someone very near and dear to me has been alone in her marriage for more than a decade.

Lorena doesnt stay trapped forever. She learns how to be her own Fairy Godmother and create her own happiness. I think I can incorporate into my own life too. So often we focus on things that weigh us down. We can all learn to release ourselves from that burden and create our own happiness; hoping it will rub off on others <3

Amazon carries Happy Beginnings for only $9.99!
*Free shipping on orders over $25

From the Back Cover

This is the story how Lorena Bathey started over after her fairy tale of marriage failed after eleven years. With the stunning declaration made by her husband that he was leaving, she began a journey where she learned loving,loss, friends and vodka were the roadmap to finding herself. This is a very open and honest account of how Lorena Bathey struggled to find her inner fairy godmother after being made to start over again. She uses humor and insight into the world of the late-thirty divorcee that will bring chuckles, guffaws, or tears. Lorena's story is her own but one that many women are experiencing at this time. She stopped waiting for her own fairy godmother and took the wand into her own hands. You can too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: