Saturday, April 27, 2013

New for Kids - Through a Child's Eyes Coloring Book

Navigating motherhood isnt easy to start with. You want to do what is best for baby and you do what you can for survivalSay you get it right with the first baby... or as close as can be... the second one comes along and you totally dont know how to manage life.. or how you ever managed the first time around. I must say the first 4+ months with a second baby is the most exhausting time of my life. I didnt think anyone would survive.

I remember wondering if my nursing 27 month old was going to take over and refuse to let the baby nurse (we nursed throughout the pregnancy, the move, the birth, the transition... he weaned on his own on November 14th, 2012 at 2 years and 8 months old.) Eventually he learned to nap without nursing. I have a picture of his final nursing session... with his baby sister. It is beautiful. 

From the author of the coloring book Through the Child's Eyes:

Help older siblings welcome the newest member of the family and discover the beauty of breastfeeding with this thoughtful and high-quality colouring book. The warm, inviting drawings and likable characters make it easy to answer curious questions and keep little hands busy while teaching helpful lessons. You can even design your own PumpEase and share it on our Facebook wall! I love colouring with my girls and I hope you will too. All images are ©Snugabell Mom & Baby Gear. Line drawings by Joni Rae Latham.
The PumpEase is a hands free pumping bra that allows you to nurse a baby, skype, facebook, blog all at once without the fear of losing a drop!  I have used it for the better part of 3 years now and have bought more than 2 to give to moms in need. I LOVE IT!

The creator of PumpEase has given me a discount code to share with you!!! DANDELION15 will get you 15% off!!

I had been working with Wendy Bell to try to figure out a way to get a discount for any of you and she sent me the code and said to pass it onto you guys! YAY!

Just a little more info from my POV (TMI?)-
http://beamommydandelion.blogspot.com/2011/01/ease-of-pumping.html

No comments: