Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Guess what showed up today?!

I'm kinda addicted to getting things in the mail lately! No really. I even ordered Aria a *new* Amber teething necklace bc I didnt want to keep using Atlas' on her :)
So I was more than THRILLED to receive my Groupon shelves today!!! I posted about it HERE. I now only post Groupon deals when they are SUPER AWESOME!!!

I needed new stockpile shelves since I left THESE in Orlando when we moved :(((

So I ordered 2, the sheet attached to the boxes said I got 2, the label on the boxes said 2.... but they delivered 3!!! WOOHOO! I called and they basically said "M'bad, enjoy."

I think I will start checking Groupon more often!!! (not to get freebies... but I still have some credits to use. Did I mention I didnt pay a dime!?)

2 comments:

A. Drewes said...

Omg! I just noticed these after I replied back to your email. I have this SAME exact rack I bought from Target a while back. I ended up using it to hold all my purses! lol! Awesome!

BeaDandelion said...

HA!!! I have 2 purses... and I use a tiny little diaper bag and have for onver 2 year :) These were $80 EACH!!! With my Groupon credits they were FREE!!! I still have $86 in Groupon credits to spend!