Monday, September 17, 2012

Walgreens - Balance Rewards Card - more details

Here are a few updates to the new Walgreens program.. I'm still not sold on it, but what do you think? This is what Cristy figured out:
  • If you signed up on-line you can still attach your account to an actual card in the store.
  • I was able to buy multiples in one transaction (like 4 Mitchum & 4 Stride ID Gum) and earn points for all of them.
  • If I paid with points – I still got Register Rewards.
  • If I paid with points for a transaction where I should have earned more points – I did not.
  • So pay with Register Rewards for your points transactions if you can and pay with points for your Register Rewards transactions if you can.
  • Manufacturer’s coupons did not interfere with any of my points earned.
  • Points earned show up on my receipt, making it easy to keep track!

Thanks Christy@wild for wags

No comments: