Thursday, September 27, 2012

Homemade - Halloween ideas

OOOOO How I LOVE Halloween! Not for any reason other then to decorate and dress up! Such a fun time of the year! The air is crisp, the night comes earlier and candy is on sale!

A friend was looking for a Lorax costume the other day ... only ones she found were ridic expensive so she decided she was going to make one. Another girlfriend sent her THIS LINK!
DIY Lorax Costume
The Lorax Cape Cos­tume
Here’s a fun Lorax cos­tume I made for my lit­tle Noah a few months back. Head over Bab­ble for details.

How perfect is that?!

Peanut Butter Owl Cookies Recipe
Hoot Owl Peanut But­ter Cook­ies
I’m in love with these owl peanut but­ter cook­ies. You can find the recipe at Grow­ing in Grace.

Another thing I fell in love with... creepy candy apples. And with my 2.5 year-old's LOVE of sticks... we can totally make this one work!
Spooky Candy Apples Recipe
Deca­dently Dark Candy Apples
These just might be the pret­ti­est candy apples I’ve ever seen. Visit Coun­try Liv­ing for the recipe.

No comments: