Thursday, September 06, 2012

Facebook & Edible Arrangements - Free cupcake.. coming soon. "Like" now!

edible arrangements Free Edible Arrangements Cupcakes
My mommies sent me my first ever Edible Arrangement when we moved from Orlando to Pittsburgh 7 weeks ago... I am hooked! We got into our house, tired, sweaty, cranky, hungry, moving a ton of stuff with a 2 year old and a newborn... and this showed up. I must have cried for an hour. It wasn't a steak, but it was the BEST snack in the world!!! It restored our energy (after I stopped crying) and really lifted our spirits! So I am excited to see what the cupcake entails.. and HECK YES I am going to try to win one!! 

Free Edible Arrangements – make sure to ‘like’ them now so you will be alerted it once it goes live!

“An Exclusive Fruit Freebie for 500,000 FACEBOOK FANS Coming September 17th! As one of our email insiders, you’re getting an exclusive sneak preview of what’s in store! (Hint: It involves CUPCAKES, and it’s ONLY for Edible Arrangements Facebook Fans!)
So, if you don’t already, “like” us on Facebook now! Then, mark your calendar, because the fruit festivities start on Monday, September 17th, 2012.”

No comments: