Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Shoe Fairy - Tip for those with kids (omg brilliant)

So your kid doesnt want to go to sleep? Have they heard of the Shoe Fairy?! Apparently she leaves a treat or a note in your kid's shoes... IF they go to bed and dont require you to return to them after they go to bed.

We dont really do candy in this house (hethmmmm Hubby! do.not.bring.it.home.) not really for any freakishly healthy reasons.. mostly bc I will devour it! And I am never tempted to buy it unless I can buy it for FREE ... but if it is in the house, my will power is low. ~Back to my original thought (dang this baby brain really doesnt recover does it? SQUIRREL!)~ Putting candy in a shoe seems gross to me.

But Lori also leaves sweet notes about one-on-one time. That is pretty precious these days.

So... need to get your kids to go to bed and STAY in bed?! Read Emily's post HERE about the Shoe Fairy <3

No comments: