Sunday, August 05, 2012

Forgive me, I get it! (feedback please)

Starting over in a new city with new stores sorta sucks. OK REALLY SUCKS! I was so excited today to get my $130+ bill down to $70... that is pathetic to me considering the only stockping up we did was on garbage bags!

*I did get a $7 Catalina to use on my next purchase and added $.30 to my fuel perks. It will be interesting to buy gas for under a $1 soon!

But these past few years when I have told you to just follow my blog and go to the stores I go to and do things my way... yeah, sorry. I am trying to follow new blogs (... because 76 of them aren't enough) and when I read about HOW TO COUPON at my stores .. my mind starts doing gymnastics, and not the type that wins metals.

What was YOUR biggest obstacle to learning how to coupon?

No comments: