Friday, February 03, 2012

Walgreens - Free Cortaid - Update!

I did this deal at 3 different Walgreens today!

A couple thing to watch out for.. the coupon wont scan. You need to get a manager. Have them scan one (coupon limits to 4 like coupons per transaction) then have them scan a coupon and the coupon will not go through. They will need to price adjust the item and then move onto the next one and do the same thing.

Only 1 person gave me any issue and she shut up as soon as the manager told her how to do it. She actually told me that I had cut off part of the coupon and made it fraudulent. THE NERVE! I showed her all of my coupons and where the perforations were so clearly I hadn't left off part of the coupon. I *was* polite and soft spoken but left there thinking.. wow her attitude sucked.

Walgreens -
0.5 oz. Cortaid Cream on sale all month long for $2.99
1 oz Cortaid Cream on sale all month long for $3.99
-$3/1 Cortaid Cream from 1/8 SS

Total - FREE - $.99 plus tax

No comments: