Monday, December 19, 2011

Theraflu - Rebate for free Warming Relief Syrup or Caplets


Purchase any one (1) size Theraflu Warming Relief® Syrup or Caplets (excluding trial size) between 12/19/11 and 3/31/2012. Print THIS coupon (zip code 30303.)

Mail the following:
  • Completed offer form below with your choice of gift card preference #1 and #2 circled
  • Original dated sales receipt dated between 12/19/11 and 3/31/2012 with eligible purchase price circled
  • Original UPC code from packaging
Print this NOW – you can only access it once.
 
Thanks FTM!

2 comments:

Raja Shekhar said...

Its a pdf file. I was able to save a copy of it.

BeaDandelion said...

AWESOME! If its not there when I go to print tonight, I will ask you to send it ;-) Also, you know you can send these rebates to your mom's house, and your neighbors?! I do that if it is a product I use... Theraflu.. IS!