Saturday, October 29, 2011

CoverGirl and Olay rebates - Reminder - MAIL NOW

I don't know about you, but there are too many rebates to keep up with these days!
So here are the 4 I hear the most about:

CoverGirl - Rebate - Get a free brush set wyb 2 select CG products

*Must purchase by 10/14/11
Details HERE


Spend $50 in P&G products you can get a $10 rebate
*Must be purchased by 10/31/11

Spend $30 in Olay products you can get $10 rebate
*Must be purchased by 12/31/11
**Does anyone have this they can mail me? It appears the PDF is gone. PLEASE PLEASE?!

Spend $25 in P&G products in one transaction and get a FREE Pink Bakeware set - Rebate Form
*Must purchase by 10/31/11

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to the olay website and clicked on offers and clicked on the download rebate form for the $10 back when you purchased $30. It came up for me, so maybe they made another link for it.

BeaDandelion said...

I think maybe it was my computer connection bc one of my computers let me pull it up! Thanks!