Monday, October 10, 2011

Alice.com - free shipping, coupons and 20% off = CHEAP GROCERIES shipped to you!

Save yourself a trip to the store, buy your home essentials from Alice .com. Get toilet paper, toothpaste, paper towels, coffee and more all with free shipping, automatic coupons and 20% off your first order. You order from Alice just like you would a retailer, but behind the scenes Alice works as a marketplace where you can often buy direct from the manufacturers that make your goods. Check it out HERE

2 comments:

suoicerp21 said...

Have you tried this or do you plan to?

BeaDandelion said...

my sister used to swear by them.

I do not plan to .. I just have too much on my plate right now to add a thing!

A few years ago I placed an order and it was super easy and I thought it was coolt hat you could use coupons.. I dont recall how I used them.

I am no help huh? lol