Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I am in love with...

This camera!!! And it ships for free! After tax it is $174 and will arrive within 3-7 business days. I was checking underwater cameras at Best Buy and the cheapest I found was $199... I took it back. This one is the shiznit!

The picture is of the blue one, for some reason if you buy one that is not black, you pay $20-$30 more. I'm totally cool with the black one!



So I have my 15 month old in swim lessons, and I took a LOT of pictures of him last week and the camera worked GREAT until last Tuesday when it wouldnt turn on. I opened it up and everything inside was wet. I let it dry out and ran to buy a new one. That was when I bought the one (I wont name) and couldnt get it to turn on to save my life. YES I charged the battery.

The next day, my Olympus underwater camera started working again but failed the water test every time! The new one also started turning on. But how reliable was that!? Ugh.. as I took the new one back, there was a lady in line with the SAME camera, she had bought in March, and it was no longer working. YIKES!

I am going back to Olympus! And this is the camera I am going to get!

No comments: