Wednesday, June 01, 2011

*UPDATE* In my mailbox!!! $5/$50 Publix and Great Clips!

*UPDATE* My girlfriend and I found 19 coupons today... we also grabbed all the Dunkin Donuts inserts with the free fancy coffee coupon and a dozen or more Great Clips coupons!!! Might check back tomorrow for more! BOOYA!

In my mailbox flier today I got a $5/$50 Piublix coupon on a really hard piece of cardboard and then a sheet in the booklet has a $5.99 (I think) coupon for Great clips!

I am going recycling tonight after dinner!!! woohooo! I'll let ya know how many I find!

By "recycling" I mean that I am going to a near by apartment complex and searching the trash cans next to the mailboxes!! I generally find 6-20 of these coupons and it has been so long that I am super excited!!! I might even go back in the morning!

No comments: