Sunday, April 10, 2011

TLC - Reality show casting

Sure this is totally off topic, but I was wondering how these people get onto weird shows. NO. I am NOT applying to be on Extreme Couponing. I wont even host couponing parties, I dont want to be on a show about it.

But with looking up info ON the show (I really wanted to find a place that people were leaving comments about J'aime the Coupon Diva and her couponing fraud on last week's episode... OR a place where TLC makes a statement for damage control for the same reason. No luck.), I stumbled across a casting list of shows... If you are planing to get married in Atlanta in the next year, you are in luck! Maybe you could even get your wedding paid for! There are probably 14 shows casting right now. Check out the list HERE... and please stop entering your 3 year old into beauty pageants.

No comments: