Saturday, March 19, 2011

Staples - Deals this week

  • HP 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Bright Paper, 500 sheets, $5.99 (limit 2)
    -$4.99 Staples Easy Rebate
    -$1 off HP paper with ColorLok technology printable
    (makes it FREE)
  • Omnitech 9-Cut Cross-Cut Shredder $19.99
  • HP Business Communication and Photo Paper B1G1
  • Avery Labels save 50% after Easy Rebate

In-Ad Coupons

  • Staples 5.5″ x 4.25″ Fat Memo Book, 200 sheets, 75¢
  • BIC Mark-it Permanent Markers, 36 pk, $12
  • Avery 5″ x 8″ Durable View Binders $2 off
  • Staples Full-Strip Stapler 50% off
  • Letter and Legal-Size Storage Totes $5 off
  • Avery Heavy Duty Binders 50% off

Thanks Jenny!

5 comments:

Zagora Naturals said...

How do I do the rebate? Thanks for your help.

Zagora Naturals said...

Do I have to join Staples to get the rebate? Do I mail it in? Thanks for your help. I'm new to the rebate thing :)

BeaDandelion said...

I should have included that link, sorry! Sometimes I get ahead of myself and just assume that others can read my mind! LOL

Here is the link to Staples to answer all those questions. It is very user friendly. It tells you on the bottom of the receipt (or is it on the second receipt they print for you?) what the website is.

https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/img/staples/paperless/pages/Landing.html

For so long I hesitated doing it because I HATE to wait to get MY OWN money back. But When I filed online, it was instant!

Good luck!
Heather

Zagora Naturals said...

Thanks for the info Heather. Do I have to use a debit card to get the instand cash back? Sorry, I'm new to this :) Nina

BeaDandelion said...

No, you can use a credit card I think.

check the FAQs https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/img/staples/paperless/pages/Landing.html