Friday, February 04, 2011

What a mess!

I somehow deleted half of my blog today! If you were hoping to "search" for a Blockbuster kiosk code... as I was tonight, or anything for that matter, don't expect to find any archives. boooooooooooo. The good news is that these deals that are posted are always temporary! So even though there is little in the archives... yep wiped out over 6000 posts... the current deals are really all that matters.

If it looks like I am reposting something I just posted, I likely am. I have to rebuild my archives and get back up to speed.

omggggggggggggg I am annoyed! But moving forward! Thanks for hanging in here.

OH! And if you subscribe to my blog via email, please forward me the past 2-3 days of emails please! Beadandelion at gmail dot com! I'll love ya for it!

No comments: