Friday, February 11, 2011

CoffeeMate Free Flavor Friday Events

Were you able to print your coupon for free Coffee-Mate last Friday?!

I was so excited to learn that I would be hosting a Free Flavor Friday Party! We got the art kit and I set out to round up some random kids. I joke. I invited my neighbors and a few family members over.

We had so much fun drawing with the colored pencils and the pastels! We payed hang man and I totally lost at Tic Tac Toe. What can I say? It's been a few years. We drank the instant coffee they sent us. They even sent us coupons for free FULL SIZED bottles of Coffee-Mate creamer!!! HOT DOG!!!

I am so excited to be part of the Brew Crew! You should try to sign up too!
From the BrewCrew website - If you’re interested in becoming more involved in how we shape the product (while receiving exclusive perks), we welcome you to apply for our Brew Crew team — our private community of super fans who help spread the word. 
You might still be able to print a $1 off coupon HERE. Let me know if you are not able to, I will take the link down!

Coffee-Mate provided me with everything I needed to have an awesome get together!! Thanks Coffee-Mate!

1 comment:

mmullikin said...

Heather, I just went to the facebook page and indeed the coupons are no longer available. Thanks for the post though.