Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rite Aid - Weekly Deals

I'm not sure when these deals are up, I dont have a Rite Aid... ::grumble::

If this is like most drug stores I post, then the deals run Sunday through Saturday. Please leave me a comment and let me know if you in fact know!

Post Shredded Wheat

Cottonelle Bath Tissues

Joy Dish Soap
  • Buy one for $0.79
  • Use $.30/1 from 2/7 P&G insert
  • Final Price = $.49
Hershey’s Easter Candy

Dawn Hand Renewal
  • Buy one for $0.79
  • Use $1.00/1 in Home Made Simple
  • Or use $.50/1 in 03/07 P&G insert
  • Final Price = As low as free

Viva Paper Towels 8 Pack
Band Aid
  • Buy one for $1.99
  • Use $1.00/1 Band Aid Coupon from the 01/03 Redplum insert
  • Final Price = $.99

Visine
  • Buy one for $5.99
  • Use $3.00/1 Visine in ad coupon
  • And use $3.00/1 in March All You
  • Final Price = Free
Johnsons Baby Care
Listerine
Right Guard Extreme
*Thanks FreeSnatcher*


No comments: