Friday, February 05, 2010

Publix and Kotex

ughhh I never thought I would have to buy these again... I guess I never really thought of life after pregnancy. And I dont have to for 9 more weeks, but I am stocking up now.

I went to Publix last night (Spent $45, saved $261 - later post) and stocked up on Kotex!

Amy beat me to it and posted this deal:

Kotex Pads are $3.39 and there is a Publix store B1G1 Coupon in the green advantage buy flier and a Publix store 75 cent coupon from the Little Book of Big Buys and a $2 manuf coupon on Coupons.com

$3.39 x 2 = $6.78 - $3.39 (bogo) - $2 (manuf) - .75 (store) = 64 cents for 2 packs

**This would also qualify for the rebate in the Little Book of Big Buys (Spend $30 get $10 Publix gift card)
---HOWEVER, you can only submit this once per house... I recommend getting to know your neighbors! I'm waiting on 3 from a Huggies sale 2-3 weeks ago!

No comments: