Thursday, October 29, 2009

Old Navy - Costumes for a buck FRIDAY ONLY!


At least I assume they will run out quick so getting there first thing Friday would be your best shot at getting a Halloween costume. I have seen this on MANY blogs lately, but make sure you call your local Old Navy to see if they are participating, AND WHAT TIME THEY OPEN!

Waterford Lakes said they open 10 - starting at $2 for toddlers .... OKOK so I wont find MY costume, but I will have a 6 month old next Halloween and maybe I can find a cute little monkey suit!

1 comment:

BeaDandelion said...

I really think there should have been a limit on how many costumes you could grab. The first 2-3 women in the store with double strollers loaded them ALL up. So not kind.

Honey, I KNOW you do not have 6 children under 2 feet tall.