Thursday, January 08, 2015

[Review] NeoCell Collagan - $10.99

I am doing a 30 day 30 gallon water/hydration cleanse... it is intense. Seems like all I am doing each day is chugging water. Did you know that cold water is absorbed faster than tap water?! I know! Right?!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011DJ71I/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0011DJ71I&linkCode=as2&tag=beinadand-20&linkId=4RBIYCOJ3QEF2HLJ
So before my cleanse I was asked if I would try this Collagen powder. Perfect timing IMO. While I was risking depleting my body by an insane amount of flushing, I am doubling up on my vitamins and this powder is supposed to add Amino Acids that are good for my muscles and tendons."Because super collagen genetically parallels the amino acid structure of our own body's collagen, persons taking super collagen will experience a 90% absorption rate into the blood stream where cellular changes occur." I run daily and with the risk of screwing up my electrolytes, I really want to boost my body's abilities. I am 8 days and nearly 8 gallons into my 30 day challenge and I feel great!

NeoCell Collagan is on sale for $10.99 (reg $15.95) that is 31% off!
  • Builds bone matrix Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds Thickens fine hair
  • Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; blood vessels to help improve circulation; and promotes wound healing and a clearer complexion
  • Increase skin firmness and hydration

No comments: