Friday, October 10, 2014

#Amazon - The Walking Dead t-shirts #TWD

Are you as excited as I am that The Walking Dead is coming back soon!?!? Not a chance.

*However, sadly, these shirts are NOT for me. My 4 year old gets crazy excited about zombies and starts acting it out... And wait a sec... I still havent seen the last episode from last year... Daryl died!? I might cry.

*OH!! FunnyNotFunny story: My son was 18 months old, and Season 2 was starting. That was the one where they are walking along the highway and all the cars and buses are stopped and abandoned. Then a zombie jumps out of nowhere and tries to eat one of the actors. It was a shocking moment. Noooo we dont let out babies watch TWD. But he was hanging out getting ready for bed and I thought I was distracting him. No. He peeked around me and saw that part. That is the ONLY night he has ever had night terrors. And never again, thank God! So no, for our kids, we are not zombie fans... but when they are alseep... it's ON!!

No comments: